Amazing sites you did't visited..!

 Hello, friends. I know you all are getting bored but time is up. There are some amazing sites available to make your day interesting. So let's start to kill your time.

                                                       image from pixabay

Also, see this: Crazy websites you didn't know existed.

1) The Endless Horse

  This is quite different than other websites. I have no more to say about this website. You have to just click and enjoy this website. Can you find the end of the horse?

2) Passive-aggressive Password

This really makes you angry. Can you really create a strong password? You just have to go to this site, this site will ask for type a password. Then the game begins. Best of luck to create a strong password.

3) Follow the pointer

 This website makes you king. This really a time killer website. You just have to move your point the event starts following you. I hope you will enjoy this site.

4) Pointer Pointer

I think you can't escape locating your pointer from this page. When you start this you got a full black screen. Follow the orders and have fun. Best of luck.

5) Silk

You are bored at home and you want to make some beautiful drawings in just a few steps. I know you won't believe me, but this is true. You can try it your self. This image is drawn by me only in a few seconds, I think it took me 2 seconds.


 SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND SUBSCRIBE US FOR NEW UPDATES.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT SPACE

15 Crazy and Unknown facts about Mathematics you didn't know.

What is Artificial Intelligence(A.I.)..?